Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

login from dreamweaver error

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I am continually having issues connecting Dreamweaver with my established Business Catalyst

account: http://nagle06.businesscatalyst.com/Error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/AdminConsole/

error message:

An Error Occurred

An error occurred processing your last request.
Please go back and try again.

I also cannot FTP. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Colleen

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 05, 2014 Jan 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provid us with the login details you use. Do not post the password, just want to confirm that you use the correct "syntax" of Host/UserID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton,

Business Catalyst when logging in through dreamweaver takes me to a page and asks for my Adobe ID and password. My adobe ID is cnagle@adobe.com. I put in my password and it redirects me to the above error page (it does NOT throw an authentication error). It does not ask me for a host/userid. For FTP, I use nagle06.businesscatalyst.com/cnagle@adobe.com@nagle06.businesscatalyst.com.

Thanks for your assistance with this.

Cheers,

Colleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you use BC and DW you do not have to leave the software. All BC tools shall be available inside of DW. Some parts whoever use a embeded HTML page for connecting to BC.

The BC tab of dreamweaver use a local HTML file. Is it this tab that gives you a error? It shall not open in your browser.

If you inspect the site manager in DW this is how my config looks like. Please observe that if you use a old version of DW with BC plugin you might need to update the plugin to get the same "syntax".

SFTP: foretagskontakt.worldsecuresystems.com

USERID: foretagskontakt.worldsecuresystems.com/info@noviumdesign.se/dw

PASS:

This is the standard config made by DW. When I use other FTP-clients I use the regular "syntax" that you get in your email from BC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines