• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

device authorization

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to device authorization it gives me the folliwng code : E_AUTH_NOT_READY

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~~~~~

Sometimes ADE gets its registration/activation confused and in a semi-authorized state.

Uninstalling and reinstalling does not help, and indeed installation can even trigger this state.

Unfortunately, it often then gives misleading error messages about what is wrong.

A common incorrect message informs you that the ID is already in use on another computer and cannot be reused.

Another is  "E_AUTH_NOT_READY"

This can often be resolved by completely removing any authorization using ctrl-shift-D to the Library screen on ADE (cmd-shift-D if on Mac).

Restart ADE, and then reauthorize with your (old) Adobe ID.

In extreme cases on the mac, the following extra step has helped some people.  Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash. If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 Lion. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1265248?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this, filled out form, hit send, all if get is a blank screen, waited for 1/2 hr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waited in the chat screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty hopless service.  All I can suggest is to try a different time of day, or try telephone service

(not sure of the number, and they are even worse than online chat from what I have seen on the forum)

Or the Adobe Support Portal

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/support/index.cfm?event=home&loc=en_gb for GB and maybe for UK

I'm sure you can easily find yours.

I've never used any of them so can't give personal opinion.

Good luck ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines