Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert .eps file to .jpg or .pdf

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2009 Jan 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm using Adobe to deal with .eps files.
My problem is to display graphic arts in "read only mode". That means when I'm done developing graphics in my .eps file, I want to display this graphics to other user without giving him option to edit it or delete it.
I'm trying to accomplish this true Visual Studio 2005, C# .net
Does somebody have any suggestions?
TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2009 Jan 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you have a number of files to process?

This could be done exceptionally fast with Photo and and a simple action run against a folder of files to open the eps and export as a jpg. Is photoshop an option? Illustrator could do this but it's far more involved (since AI doesn't have a batch processor) than doing it with a simple action in PS.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2009 Jan 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,
I'm using COM reference Adobe Photoshop 9.0 Type Library in my project. This Library includes methods like "Export" (expect parameters: string ExportIn, object ExportAs, object Options) or "Save as" (expect parameters: string SaveIn, object AsCopy, object ExtensionType) , that I don't know how to use it properly.
Please let me know how to implement those things.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2009 Mar 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to open eps file ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2009 Mar 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to open eps extension file ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2009 Mar 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bbf2757.59b8332c/2
http://hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/illustrator-exporting-layers-to-png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and my clients had little to no access to Adobe Illustrator. I resorted to using an online service like www.epsconvert.com which allowed me to upload and share my eps files. Clients could then convert to jpg, png etc as they saw fit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines