• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE ver. 2.0

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Windows XP and downloaded the above version in Dec. but can't open it when I click on the icon. and can't download my library books to it. How can this be corrected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on XP I suggest you move to 1.7.2.

2.0 does not pretend to support before SP3, and many people have issues with ADE2.0 on XP/SP3 too.

(actually I usually suggest people move to it even if they aren't on XP).

~~~~~~~~~

There are lots of bugs in ADE2.0 (and 2.0.1).  Try replacing ADE2.0 with the older but more reliable v1.7.2.

(You can have them both installed at once if you like.)

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Some people have found ADE trying to upgrade automatically. 

It appears (not 100% sure) that if you install ADE2.0 as a new install (not as an upgrade) that your 1.7.2 will continue to run.

Probably best to say no if 2.0.x installation asks if you want to migrate your library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You were a great help. I was able to successfully download my library books

on the ADE 1.7.2 which is what I used to use.

Clinton cat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines