• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

webhelp picked up as malware

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple robohelp 9 project for less than 10 pages.  I publish a webhelp layout to the web and my robohelp site get's picked up as malware by security essentials and by google.  How do I fix this?

Microsoft Security Essentials says me robohelp layout is infected with IFrameRef.Ex.

Google doesn't tell me why i was picked up, just that my site is infected so browsers such as firefox and chrome get warnings before letting a user into my site.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your PC must have an infection and that needs to be dealt with. That is outside the scope of this forum as that has not been caused by RoboHelp.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We had an topic that linked to another site.  We removed that and MSE stopped picking up as malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp