• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blocked Plug-in Problem

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install latest version of flash player but keep getting "blocked plug-in".  On-line is no help at all.  Anyone know how to contact an actual support person?

More information: using an older iMac with newly installled Snow Leopard operating system.  Have deleted everything in my applications that refers to "flash player" and changed the security on Safari.  Keep getting "blocked plug-in".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support by phone for Flash Player is $39.99 per call, prepaid, and that's whether they can resolve the issue or not.

The number is 1 (800) 833-6687 and it's available Mon-Fri- 6am-7pm (PST) only.

This forum is a much cheaper, if not better, alternative.

There are VERY DETAILED instructions to do a complete "clean install" here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1343084

With the exception of accessing your [user]/Library folder (you can find it in your Home directory in Snow Leopard - it isn't hidden like in Lion or Mt. Lion) everything else is the same. If you follow those instructions to the letter, you'll be up and running in just a little time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I have printed all the directions with pictures. Hopefully, I will be successful even if techno-ignorant.

Kathy M. (COGGMAMA - Colorado Great Grand Mama)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

I can't thank you enough for all your help and patience. I followed your step by step instructions and it worked beautifully.

Kathy M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THAT's why I made that specific set of steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i recently added snow lleopard, blocked plug in preventing me to acess information on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines