• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating source .pptx file

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finalized a .cptx (version 6) file.  Is there a way to easily updated the slides and the speaker notes (which were edited in .cptx) back in the source .pptx file?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The only way I'm aware of is using good ole copy/paste. There is no capability I'm aware of that allows transfer of anything from Captivate back to PowerPoint. It's always a one way flow. From PPT -> Captivate.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with Rick.

You can make the slide notes as Audio CC, export it as a Word doc, and copy-paste it from there. Perhaps, it might be easier than copying notes from individual slides in Captivate. But slide content will still have to be copy-pasted from Captivate only.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources