• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i play a lot of games on facebook and adobe flash player kept crashing so i uninstalled it and was going to reinstall it to see if it would help things but i cant download program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't you  download the program for here, http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download the following files (Right click and "Save Link as"):

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Shockwave Player Uninstaller

Flash Player Uninstaller

Shockwave Player 12 FULL Installer

Reboot.

Run the Uninstallers from your Downloads folder, to remove BOTH Flash Player and Shockwave.

Go to: C/Windows/System32 and delete the Macromed folder.

Go to: C/Windows/SysWOW64 and delete the Macromed folder.

Open your Windows Registry Editor (Start>Run or press the Windows key+r. Tpye "regedit" [minus the quotes] and click OK.

In the Registry Editor, go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE and delete the Macromedia folder.

Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software and delete the Macromedia folder.

Close the Registry Editor and empty your Recycle bin.

Run the Shockwave FULL Installer first, and THEN the Flash Player Installer. These are offline installers and will require no connection during the process.

If problems persist, try disbaling other plugins and extensions for Firefox, to determine if one or more is conflicting with Flash and Shockwave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines