Expand my Community achievements bar.

2D barcode decoding not working with Reader Extensions trial certificate

Former Community Member

Dear All

After I import the last reader extensions trial certificate for ES4, but why 2D barcode decoding checkbox is disable in the service web page?

thanks

8 Replies

Level 8

I'm aware of the issue with the cert and barcode.  I've made a request for an updated cert and will post it as soon as it's sent to me.

Former Community Member

We just bought production license but not get yet (needs 45 days), so we need trail license for our 2d barcode form to UAT.

Please update cert ASAP.

Many thanks.

Level 8

If you bought the product you have the production cert.  I'll be updating the cert later today or tomorrow

Level 1

I have the same problem, I need to evaluate 2D barcode capabilities. Where will you upload this certificate to?

Many thanks

Level 8

You understand that when the trial certificate expires the documents that have been extended will need to be extended again, therefore I would not recommend using a trial cert in a production environment

Former Community Member

Our 2d barcode form is just on UAT not production phase, and out client chose to buy production license several days ago, but reseller (Taiwan) told to our client it would need 45 days to get production license...

So, we are in an urgent need of this workable trial cert.

Anyway, thanks a lot! It's work now.