• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

epub books freezing on kobo touch

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last 3 epub books I downloaded from the library keep freezing on my Kobo touch.  I tried a reset but it didn't help.  I can only go a few pages before it freezes again.  The first time I had to do the reset, since then I have to hold the power button til it restarts but then it doesn't go back to the page I was on.  I tried downloading a book I had read previously with no problems and it froze also.  The WPLC library is out of suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Certainly sounds like a Kobo problem rather than an Adobe ADE one.

Have you tried on their forum as well?

One other thing that might help is to look at the contents of the Kobo from your file manager (Windows Explorer, Mac Finder)

Delete any files/directories on the Kobo called DigitalEditions, or .adobedigitaleditions, or similar.

You may have to set the file manager to view hidden files and folders.

I am afraid it probably won't help, I think the factory reset was more extreme than that.

Also check the Kobo site to see if there is a firmware update available.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines