• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erreur au niveau du serveur d'autorisation

Jan 11, 2014 Jan 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bjr,

Je recontre un problème pour autoriser mon ordinateur, puis ma liseuse, car au moment de m'identifier sur ADE, je reçois le message suivant:

" Erreur au niveau du serveur d'activation

Code: E_AUTH_NOT_READY"

Comment procéder? Merci d'avance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 11, 2014 Jan 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~~~~~

Sometimes ADE gets its registration/activation confused and in a semi-authorized state.

Uninstalling and reinstalling does not help, and indeed installation can even trigger this state.

Unfortunately, it often then gives misleading error messages about what is wrong.

A common incorrect message informs you that the ID is already in use on another computer and cannot be reused.

Another is  "E_AUTH_NOT_READY"

This can often be resolved by completely removing any authorization using ctrl-shift-D to the Library screen on ADE (cmd-shift-D if on Mac).

Restart ADE, and then reauthorize with your (old) Adobe ID.

In extreme cases on the mac, the following extra step has helped some people.  Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash. If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 Lion. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1265248?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have somewhat the same issue, I cannot seem to unauthorize my computer - when asked for my password to get the unauthorization done, no matter what password I use I am told it is incorrect.  I have no idea what my password is, so I cannot use my e-reader.  My computer also does not seem to recognize that my e-reader (KOBO) is connected to my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MERCI BEAUCOUP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines