• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template cache hit ratio always 0%

Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF10/Win2008R2/IIS7.5.  Server monitor always shows my "Template cache hit ratio" is  0%.  Why?  I have all profiling enabled.  My template cache count is up to around 700, with a max set of 2000.  Surely some of my cached templates are being hit more than once?

Capture2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible that the "Save class files" in administrator (server settings> caching tab) be false and what you are seeing here in server monitor is the old stored template caches?

I would also suggest to clear the caches once from administrator just to see if caches are getting generated.

Thnaks,

Chandan Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, "Save class files" is checked.  I rebooted my server last night for other reasons, and still it comes up as 0%.  It's always 0% no matter what.  Is there anything else I can try?  Seems like a bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.....same problem.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see this also on the enterprise addition of 9.  Has anybody been able to determine what the issue is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation