• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Php password protection

New Here ,
May 01, 2007 May 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, and as usual I am also new to RH. I am running a password protection site using php include.

I have published my WebHelp project but was trying to change the htm file to php and include the php include and I keep receiving this error - "whlstt0.htm was not found on this server."

I have done a search and can not find any direction. Has anyone an idea of how I can create a default php file the will open all the frame files needed?

Thanray

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanray

Is it possible that you simply need a PHP file to serve as a barrier between your WebHelp project and the outside world? If so, just create a stand-alone page that does this and allows access. Then forget about adding PHP to your RoboHelp pages. I think you will find that things will work much more smoothly that way.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, and if I did that the Rh pages would have password protect which would mean that anyone knowing the url can go there anytime w/o login.

I need to password protect the RH files... very important that I do that on goverment projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp