• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Child projects not displaying in IE 10

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all my child projects are displaying in Internet Explorer 10 when I generate my master project. Three quarters of them are displaying no problem. I can see no difference between  the robohelp output for the child projects that display in the master out put, and those that don't. (e.g. both can be launched separated, and work no problem as stand alone help in IE 10). This problem doesn't occurr in Firefox. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH are you using? Try deleting your browser cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH10. I tried deleting my browser cache. No impact. There's a couple more details: before the child projects display in the TOC, there is a significant time delay (about 30 seconds) as well  as the fact that only three quarters are displaying.

Also, I have another version of this master project, for a very similar project. It is exactly the same, except for some conditional tags. And it correctly displays all the child projects in IE 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try regenerating all the projects starting with the parent.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I regenerated everything, starting with the parent. Did the whole thing by batch. V. same modules are refusing to appear in IE10 and I'm stumped. I had previous problems with IE 10, in that no TOC would display if there was one child project which had not be generated (i.e. the project folder in mergedprojects was empty), but I got a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you resolve this?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are migrating to rh11 shortly and hope this will help

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Post back if it does not.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp