• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating Web Help and missing RH help

New Here ,
May 02, 2007 May 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using RoboHelp for many years now and have had problems generating help before. We just installed Windows 2007 on our laptops a couple weeks' ago and I'm wondering if this might be part of the issue. I am able to generate and view MS HTML help fine, but am unable to generate and run Web Help for the same system. I checked the project settings and Web Help is the primary view.

Also, along w/ this, my RoboHelp help is not working. It worked fine up until I generated and ran HTML and Web help.

Has ANYone had any of these problems? Thanks!
Marnie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marnie

By "Windows 2007", do you mean Windows Vista?

As for the RoboHelp Help, have you tried clicking Tools > Options... > General tab and selecting "Use Offline Help"?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Windows 2007? Do you mean Vista or Word 2007? No version of RoboHelp is compatible with either of those products. There are some posts covering both subjects.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm checking what 07 it is. Thanks for your quick responses! Rick, I'll try that and will also visit the site you suggested. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using offline help w/ no luck.

I'll keep researching this, but if you all have any other suggestions, I'm totally open!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you everyone.

I read the posts about Word 07 and RH not being compatible and I'm guessing that's the problem w/ both of my issues.

Thanks so much and I'll keep a watch to see other posts.

Marnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp