Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26

Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26 only for a specific requirement. I cant find this version. I am always on the latest version. Please share the link from where I can download Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26.

Thanks,

Neha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for the the link to find the Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26 version. However, I can only install Adobe Flash Player 10 Plug in and not the Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX. The .dmg file is for mac machine. I want to install Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26 on Win 7 machine. Please help.

Regards,

Neha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

All the versions of Adobe Flash Player are available here : Archived Flash Player

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 7.43.14 PM.png

You will get a .zip file, extract and then run the .dmg file

Note : You might need to use Flash Player uninstaller to remove the latest version of Adobe Flash Player

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for the the link to find the Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26 version. However, I can only install Adobe Flash Player 10 Plug in and not the Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX. The .dmg file is for mac machine. I want to install Adobe Flash player 10 ActiveX version 10.2.152.26 on Win 7 machine. Please help.

Regards,

Neha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extracted files.PNGAdobe flash player plugin.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ActiveX installer is called flashplayer10_2r152_26_winax.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gives me an error and redirects me to download the latest version of ActiveX

Error on activex installation.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neha,

You'll need to run the uninstaller before you can install a previous version of the ActiveX.  Link to the uninstaller is posted here http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Maria, This helps. Now I have both plug in and Active X version 10.2.152.26

Reards,

Neha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines