• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to authorize books to my Adobe ID?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download a book from the library, it shows up in my Adobe library but when I transfer it to my Kobo Touch, a message shows up that says it can't be opened because it isn't currently authorized for use with my Adobe ID. It wants me to sign in with my authorized Adobe Id and try again. How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must first authorize ADE (digital editions) with your Adobe ID ... the one your registered at the Adobe web site.

menu/Help/Autororize Computer

The copy the authorization to the Kobo

menu/Help/Autororize Device

You should now be able to copy the book to the Kobo and read it there.

Unfortunately both Adobe and Kobo have quite a lot of ways of making things not work; post back if you have more issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please give more details: what steps you managed and did work, what step you were at when it failed, and the symptoms (eg message) of failure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines