• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate will not record ALL screen movements

New Here ,
May 02, 2007 May 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Camtashia and recently move to another company where they want to start using Captivate. I just bought Captiveate and I am getting very aggrevated! Captivate will not record all my movements with the mouse or when a screen changes. It appears that everything is driven by an actual mouse click. Only when I move my mouse around and then click will it actuall record the "action".

Please tell me there is a way for Captivate to record all mouse movements, keystrokes, changes in applications just as I see it when I am actually doing the recording.

I dont need all this fancy highlighting and project wizards, I just simply want Captivate to record EXACTLY what I do and see while I am recording.

PLEASE HELP!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2007 May 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Tmy8ster and welcome to our community

No doubt you are frustrated if you are expecting Captivate to behave like Camtasia. Yes, both create similar output, but both accomplish it in entirely different ways.

Perhaps the following link to a thread where I attempted to explain it will help: Click here to read the thread

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources