• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EOL & EOVS dates of Flex SDK 4.6

Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

What are the end of life and end of vendor support dates of Flex SDK 4.6 since I don't see these EOL and EOVS dates of this version (4.6) in any of the adobe sites (EOL & EOVS dates of this product are being found in one of the adobe sites only for versions 3.0 & 2.0)?

Please help to get the EOL & EOVS dates of Flex SDK 4.6 provided in an authorized site(s).

FYI - Here is the adobe site http://www.adobe.com/support/products/enterprise/eol/eol_matrix.html#61 where in you can find out vendor support dates of this product only for 3.0 & 2.0 versions. There is no such information for 4.6 version.

Can you please help me to get the vendor support dates for Flex SDK 4.6? Or else, can you please help me to get the respective contacts/references(links)/documents?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mallaiah Papinni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello All,

Do you have any updates on EOL & EOVS dates of Flex SDK 4.6? It is very important/urgent to us in order to take a decision (or to proceed further) on upgrading it from 3.x to 4.6. It will be great if you respond quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mallaiah Papinni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines