Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player 12.0.0.38 won't update

Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player 12.0.0.38 won't update, the installer appears frozen in Task Manager and its icon disappears from the download folder (already uninstalled and installed again Flash in my system) I use Chrome & IE with windows vista.

It's actually working with the 12 version but the updating message has insisted and now I can't upgrade.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll be honest. I have NO IDEA which version is really "current". I have a Mac, and Firefox is using 12.0.0.47, Chrome uses 12.0.0.41 and my IE uses 12.0.0.38 on Windows 8. As long as it ain't 11.9, it should be alright.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, It's working anyway, but weird thing the update isn't. Flash always has been the headache in my system, for years, I'm not surprised, but just tired of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines