Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registered products missing from my account

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I log into my account to view my registered serial numbers it shows nothing registered. I've had software registered for practically a decade now and should have about a dozen products viewable that I've registered over the years. I logged in today and it shows I have no products registered.

I can see the servive that should retreive my regstered products is returning that it needs authentication. Clearly this is on the Adobe side since I've already logged into my account so I should be already authenticated.

This is the url to the service that returns a 500 error. Naturally I changed the id's for my account but this needs to be fixed ASAP. I need those serials.

https://www.adobe.com/svcs/accounts/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn/registration?custom_filter=dashboard&_=nnnnnnnnn...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

adobe makes available creative suite software dating back to cs2 and even allows cs1 (ie, cs) licensed users to use the cs2 products.

other products (like contribute 3) may, or may not, be available. 

for contribute 3, you can try: http://www.adobe.com/support/contribute/downloads.html

for cs5, if you follow all 7 steps, you can download a trial via one of the links on this page using a browser that accepts cookies:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate wi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, try clearing your adobe.com cookies or using a different browser.

if that fails, contact adobe support: http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the first two suggestions already before posting. I even thought perhaps they had issues with how they coded the side i.e. by the platform but no. It's definitly a live defect. Geeze, in my company that would hbe been corrected in next.qa. It would have never gone live. Waited 20 minutes yesterday for Adobe to pick up before closing out. I'm  trying again now but it really makes you feel helpless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i have to agree with you.  there is a lot to be desired in the adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also dealing with the same issue. I have products going back to Contribute 3 on my list (or did) so I feel your pain. My CS5 Master Collection Upgrade discs were destroyed during my last move so I have been relying on the product registration and now I can't get any of my products....though creative cloud free is showing up. Who hoo (sarcasm intended).

I also tried the above steps on Safari, Firfox and Chrome with the same results. I am currently on holding for a chat agent....will see where that gets me and if I have any information to share from this I will post it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe makes available creative suite software dating back to cs2 and even allows cs1 (ie, cs) licensed users to use the cs2 products.

other products (like contribute 3) may, or may not, be available. 

for contribute 3, you can try: http://www.adobe.com/support/contribute/downloads.html

for cs5, if you follow all 7 steps, you can download a trial via one of the links on this page using a browser that accepts cookies:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a download problem, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  typically, failure to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 is the problem, but your browser must also allow cookies so that's (a restrictive browser setting) another potential source of problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. I've tried five browsers on three devices same result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. I had three registered products listed in my account, definitely there on previous visits, but today I have none. I only have the one account here, and I've tried Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just retested (after following step 1 - the only step i have to follow) using firefox and had no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try again later, but I've just tried step 1 on Firefox and IE, and still no products showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have found all my older-products' registrations missing from my account.  And, Adobe has yet to offer ANY resolution.  Their online system to enter older registrations does not work as well, since it requires newer-format serial numbers!  This is completely ridiculous and unacceptable ADOBE!  As a company Adobe clearly does not give a damn about its customers, and does this arbitrary and ill-conceived crap all the time it seems.  I'm sick of Adobe, and hereby vote for Corel!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to think paying a premium for Adobe products and taking the time to register would offer some peace-of-mind for support when you need it. Well, not really. I just went to my account to view my registered products, and I found that some previously registered are now missing. I'm not talking 15 year old products, I bought Acrobat Pro X a few years back and registered it ... I even have several screen captures afterwards showing the product and SN ... I started to take screen captures with each new product I added, just to protect myself.

Well, Acrobat X was there previously, but now it is gone! I tried adding the SN again, but I get a message saying it's already been added. Where is it? Is this because customer support for Acrobat X stopped at the end of 2015? Is this Adobe's way of "punishing" those who are perfectly happy with older stand-alone products and don't want to shell out monthly fees for the new web-based stuff?

Acrobat Pro X did all I wanted and it still works with the current OS ... is that why it is gone and now obsolete products from the late 90s are still showing as registered to me? Very frustrating ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue, but mine is adobe acorbat XI and acrobat DC on mac.

I replied a lot, and the moderator moved my replies as a new topic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines