• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE does not recognise my hudl kobo app

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the kobo app on my hudl and after unintalling reintalling the kobo app on the hudl it still does not appear in the attached PC ADE screen, I have a kobo that still work quite happily with ADE on the PC with no problem. The kobo app is quoted as syncing automatically but that does not appear to happen, I know the problem but what is the solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tablets don't ususally show up on ADE.

You can authorize them from within the app,

and transfer files using file manager (Windows Explorer, Mac Finder) to the tablet shich should show up as mounted drive;

or transfer using Dropbox or similar if you prefer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded a book from Kobo which I can read and hopefully held in a file within a folder. Unfortunately when I  open the hudl list of folders and files I can't find any reference to it so although I can easily find books in ADE I still don't know where to put them in the Hudl. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines