• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed Flash and it said it was successful but it doesn't work?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Flash Player and it said it was successful, but when i went to use it the page that says "you need flash to view this content" came up. So, i uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but the same thing happened. Then I checked the preferences on safari and made sure javascript and plugins were enabled (I tried to enable java too but i couldnt find it on the preference menu). This didnt help and it still gave me the same message. Then, i went to the adobe website and they had a button that checked to see if flash was installed on your computer and when I clicked it, it said i didnt, but it was installed. I have tried pretty much everything and have read all the forums and nothing seems to be working.

The computer I have is a MacBook pro, version 10.9 and safari is version 7.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a "clean install": How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X That'll remove the old plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am suddenly experiencing incredibly bizarre Flash Player 12 problems in Windows 7 64-bit in both the Firefox 27 and IE browsers. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a way to post the appropriate details here in a new forum topic in order to get the help I need.

Thanks for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines