• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I stop Pn 9 (Presenter) from freezing MS PPT 2013?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find a Pn Presenter 9.0 forum.  Is this close?  My new Presenter 9.0 add-in causes MS PowerPoint 2013 on Dell Lat 5430 64 bit to freeze.  How can I prevent this?  Without PPT what's the point?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you start at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and check the list?

Also, I just did a quick Google, and do not find any reference to Pn Presenter... what is the spelled out name of the program you are using?

For Microsoft help, search http://search.microsoft.com/search.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI John,

Thanks for replying.  Adobe Presenter 9.0 is a "major" Adobe product.... for creating video presentations that incorporate the speaker and PPT files for on-line education.  I did check all of the Adobe forums, even the lengthy alphabetical list.  I was surprised there was nothing there for Presenter. 

So I didn't know where to go.

Jajisee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also do not find a forum (this forum is not for Presenter) but did find http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter.html where you MAY find a link to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're looking for pro presenter. Better asking on their support forums.

http://www.renewedvision.com/propresenter.php

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, how can I delete this discussion now, or close it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved to Presenter forum.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jajisee,

What version of PPT 2013 are you using? 32 bit or 64 bit? The 64 bit version of PPT 2013 is not compatible with Presenter, so may need to uninstall and reinstall the 32 bit version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources