• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

had a auto-update to 12.0.0.43 but it only does 12.0.0.38 each time

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe pops up with a auto-update to 12.0.0.43 --i download and it goes smooth--i check it and it keeps downloading 12.0.0.38 instead --unistalled it --tried again --same thing--wont upgrade to new version--i meet all the requirements@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2014 Jan 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll be honest. I have NO IDEA which version is really "current". I have a Mac, and Firefox is using 12.0.0.47, Chrome uses 12.0.0.41 and my IE uses 12.0.0.38 on Windows 8. As long as it ain't 11.9, it should be alright.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.  What adds to the annoyance is Facebook keeps insisting I don't have the most current version either and without it insists I upload pictures one at a time.  Also with 12.0.0.38 I cannot seem to find a way to access an Adobe Flash Player icon or whatever that would allow me to ensure auto updates of the program occur.  I.e., I don't know if this will happen or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the "mish mash" I have on my Windows 7 machine:

1.jpg

IE11

4.jpg

Firefox 26

3.jpg

Chrome 32

5.jpg

Flash Player installed versions

2.jpg

As you can see, there are now three (3) different versions for three different browsers.

DLBAcrobat,

The problem with uploads to Facebook is with IE11, because the code is bad in the browser and Facebook doesn't recognize IE11 as IE or anything else, so it can't recongize the Flash Player plugin required for multiple uploads. The best solution is to use something it does recognize, like Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have to go flash player support center on adobe.com and read up on it--it helps some times@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The latest versions are listed on the /http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ page. This page is always updated with the latest released versions and is a good resource to bookmark.

Google updates the pepper-based Flash Player.  If you have the latest version of Google Chrome installed for your OS, you have the latest version of Flash Player for Chrome installed.

If you have 12.0.0.47 installed, then you have the beta version released last Tuesday.

You can use the off-line installers to install the latest Mac Plugin and Windows ActiveX and Plugin (minus the ActiveX for Windows 8.x as that is updated via Windows Update):

If you need to uninstall to perform a clean install:

HTH clarify the current released versions and resolve issues you may have with the current installed versions across your various installed browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines