• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite 6 and other software downloads

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To download Creative Suite 6 software downloads please see CS6 product downloads page.  You can also enter your serial number during the installation process if you have a purchased license for Creative Suite 6.

If you are looking for other software downloads, this includes older Creative Suite, Photoshop and Premiere Elements, or Acrobat, please see the Prodesign Tools site to locate download links for the software titles.   Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to clicking on the download link.

Message was edited by: Jeff A Wright

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a copy of Elements 9, and the only serial number I have is for the intuos-4 I own. Is there a way to retrieve it with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Demigodgirl it will depend if you have registered your copy of Photoshop or Premiere Elements 9.  Please see Find a serial number - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html for information on how to locate your registered serial numbers.

If the software is not registered then you may want to contact the manufacturer who bundled the software with their product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The link you gave doesnt work.

I get,

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/DSST/CS6/win32/DesignWebPremium_CS6_LS16.7z" on this server. 

Reference #18.be997b5c.1383748738.32ac10c

Cheers,

This is for CS6 Design and web premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to clicking on the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad,

Great, thanks. I used chrome browser instead of internet explorer and it worked first time.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome. 

(and glad you got that sorted.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reinstalling Production Premium CS6 and keep getting an error message:

The file archive part of CS6 Production Premium missing you need all the parts in the same folder in oreder to extract CS6. Please download all parts.

There were only two files, I got them both,one around one meg and other 5.8g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

put them both (the exe and 7z files) in the same directory and click (or double click the exe).  do NOT explicitly extract the 7z files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Both files are in the same folder, double or single clicking on the smaller application file gives the error message. I have also tried to open it as an administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dermot Walsh9 then it would appear your downloads are becoming corrupted.  Please try an alternate Internet connection.  You can download the installation files to a USB drive and then install from there if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines