• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install flashplayer on iphone or could you tell me an alternate method to solve this problem?

Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use InDesign to arrange our catalog. After finish it, my boss want to have a website. So I export this file as SWF format(page transitions==>page turn==>SWF only), and a E-book was born.

My boss like this E-book very much, which can flip like a real book. This E-book become our first official website. We are frustrated that we can not see our E-catalog with iphone just because we can not install flashplayer.

Would you please tell me a method or an alternate method to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Flora

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not, and never has been a Flash Player for iPhones, iPads or iPods.  Steve Jobs was ADAMANT about making iOS incompatible with it in 2006, and Adobe has never developed a Player for iOS. Apple has and recomends "SkyFire" (free in the App store) if you view content that MUST have Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike:

Thanks for your kind help.

I will tell my boss to download "SkyFire" when he comes back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines