Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing audio on a per-slide basis in Presenter 8

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings:

I have a very basic question.  When using Presenter 8, how does one re-record the audio on a single slide in the presentation?  I noticed mention of the option to record audio for the whole presentation or in a single slide mode, but that box does not pop up when I hit record. All I want to do is find the quickest way to re-record a single slide in a presentation.

Thanks

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi

Recording audio for any slide will override the previous audio present on the slide or

simply record audio if slide does not have any audio.

Here are the steps :

1. Go to the slide you want to edit the audio.

2. Click on record audio button.

3. PPT slide show and recording dialog will appear once recording device(MIcrophone)  will be checked.

4. Click on record button on recording dialog of the presenter and start recoeding.

You need to save the audio once you finish recording.

There is a slide navig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Recording audio for any slide will override the previous audio present on the slide or

simply record audio if slide does not have any audio.

Here are the steps :

1. Go to the slide you want to edit the audio.

2. Click on record audio button.

3. PPT slide show and recording dialog will appear once recording device(MIcrophone)  will be checked.

4. Click on record button on recording dialog of the presenter and start recoeding.

You need to save the audio once you finish recording.

There is a slide navigator on the record audio dialog which can be used to navigate to any slide of the Presentation.

A play button is present to play and check the recorded audio.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings Mr. Sahu:

Thank you very much for your prompt repsonse. I have found my problem which was that the box that came up when I hit record showed play as the only option. I did not realize that you could hit the red button to record.

Thanks for your help, it is certainly appreciated.

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources