Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions Not Downloading?

Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe digital editions 2.0 does not work.  I've tried to download version 1.7 but it keeps me going in circles from one website to another.  Even 2.0 won't download,  What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New version of ADE 3.0 is available at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That pointer leads me to a download of ADE 2.0.1 at http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/digital-editions/download.html

If I am not logged op, it doesn't seem to know I am in UK and works fine.

You need to get the website updated properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am trying to re install 1.7 it has all my books on  but like you it goes round in circles  i have downloaded version 2 but no books are on there x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you have trouble finding the ADE 1.7.2 installer, you can pick it from helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions/_jcr_content/main-pars/procedure_2/proc_par/step_0/step_par/download/file.res/digitaleditions.exe .

But I will recommend you downloading ADE 3.0 (from the link mentioned in the reply 1.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines