• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Presenter 8

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In late 2013 I downloaded version 8 of Adobe Presenter.  I have just now had the time to begin using it and find that it crashes frequently.  I discovered that I had downloaded the 64 bit version instead of the 32 bit version.  Given that I am running a 32 bit version of PowerPoint, I assume the problems I am having are resulting from trying to use the 64 bit version.  Where do I go to download the 32 bit version of Presenter 8?  I have the required license number but cannot find the download.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Hi BMBro,

Please follow the steps below carefully to download Presenter 8 32 Bit :

1. Navigate to Presenter 9 Download page : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=presenter&loc=en

2. Sign in with your Adobe ID

3. Copy and paste the following links on the browser one at a time and hit enter :

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/CPTL/8/win32/Presenter_8_LS12.7z

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/CPTL/8/win32/Presenter_8_LS12.exe

4. Save both the files.

5. Run the .exe file to begin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BMBro,

Please follow the steps below carefully to download Presenter 8 32 Bit :

1. Navigate to Presenter 9 Download page : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=presenter&loc=en

2. Sign in with your Adobe ID

3. Copy and paste the following links on the browser one at a time and hit enter :

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/CPTL/8/win32/Presenter_8_LS12.7z

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/CPTL/8/win32/Presenter_8_LS12.exe

4. Save both the files.

5. Run the .exe file to begin installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Rave:

When I carried out the instructions you sent me and I attempted to run the .exe file, I got this error message:

Any suggestions.

Thank you very much for your help, it is certainly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings again:

I imbeded a cilp of the error message but it must have not gone through. The error message says "The file archive part of Adobe Presenter 8 is missing. You need all parts in the same folder in order to extract Adobe Presenter 8. Please download all parts."

Thanks for your prompt response.

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download contains of 2 parts-1 with .7z extension and the other with .exe extension.

Make sure you have downloaded both the parts.

Regards,

Ravi

Sent from my HTC One

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rave:

Both files were downloaded. I did note that the link you gave for the file with the .exe extension actually had the extension of .ex e . Perhaps this is the problem?

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Rave:

This morning I tried correcting the extension of the link you gave me with no success. I am still getting the error message that I sent yesterday. Any ideas?

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason, the forum software puts spaces in urls randomly (probably to stop web crawlers from grabbing the links). As such, the first link should end in 7z not 7 z. Try correcting that as well, as that is the 'archive'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jorma:

Kiitos!

I'll give this a try tomorrow.

Regards

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources