• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I set up Description meta tag on pages

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have set up page titles but can't see how to set up description on pages.  Any help appreciated.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need to setup Title or Descriptions in termplates in any way. If you enter the title and meta description in the SEO meta area of the page in the admin... BC will automatically render these in your head.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Liam,

I saw in a previous post that you mentioned that in V3, you cannot change the meta description via the properties button in the text editor (under Manage > Pages). I am having an issue with this too. I need to edit my meta description; however, when i do, the change never shows up. It only shows the initial meta description set for that page. I can't figure out any other way to change that description.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines