• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 10: Using a snippet with an image. When I make a PDF, the image in the snippet is missing.

Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH10 and WebHelp. I have a one row table with information that has three cells saved as a snippet. The first cell includes the "i" icon. When I make a PDF, the image is missing. Is there something I can do so that the image appears?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2014 Jan 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the image a background image? Or did you insert the image like a

regular image?

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inserted it like a regular image....which makes me think I may need to move the image to the same folder as the snippet. I will try that and see what happens.

Esther

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like the snippets and the image are not in a folder but at the top level. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp