Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click-activated animations do not work when I publish Presenter

Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish my Presenter presentation using Connect, my click-activated animations do not work. Is there a setting I am missing in Connect? I am using Presenter 7.0.7 and Connect Pro 7.5.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the Sync feature to cue the clicks at the correct point in the audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no audio. I just want the learner to click on an object, and the next object should then appear. I have it set up to start on click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That isn't how the animation cues translate in Presenter.

The timing of the animations is based on the audio, or silence, on each slide. There is 5 seconds of silence on each slide, but you can add or remove silence in the Audio Edit tool.

On-click animations can be placed wherever they are needed to cue in the presentation. By default they are all placed at the end of the slides audio/silence. This can be done by moving the click markers in the Audio Edit tool or by using the Sync tool to cue the animations when desired.

If you want the user to have to click to move on after each animation, you can turn on the 'Pause after each animation' feature under Presentation Settings > Playback > Pause after each animation. The viewer will have to click the Play button to move on, not on the slide though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources