• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remedy failed download latest version?

Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win7 Pro 64 bit. Firefox 27.0. There had been comments from websites since many months: flash player is out of date. Again today. So, I uninstalled the older versions : It seemed clear that these (there were two)  had failed to install correctly, if at all. So, right now, no FPlayer installed at all. I activated the Java plug in so that it is always 'on'. Same result: FP will NOT download so therefore will not install. Wits end! (That is not a title for a TV show!) Remedies??? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Those are offline installers, so "Save" them, close your browser and THEN run them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Yes! This works! Now I need only to verify that it is indeed

installed! Many thanks for the timely and practical advice!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but even the direct download link will not work.  I constantly get failed to download.  I even tried other download load programs and they all come up with server error.  I searched out two of adobes developers programs that have this file in it and the same thing happens, This has me at a total loss on now to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Can you please start a new thread with your issue.  This one is fairly old. 

BTW, you appear to be interchanging the online installer with the offline installer and it's hard to tell what you've done, or not done, with one or the other. When posting, please provide the information as per this FAQ: Please read this before you post! It will help in troubleshooting your issue.

Thank you.

--

Maria 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines