Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I OPENED ADOBE ID WITH WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS

New Here ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I first opened adobe ID with a wrong ID  dadesina@yahoo.com instead of dadesina43@yahoo.com and I have donwloaded an ebook titled: Governace, risk and ethics with the wrong email because I was able to remeber the password but when I forgot the password and needed to reset it, it became a challenge because the email address I first used does not exist (or I dont have acces to it). Kindly check your records to verify (I used this computer to register the first (wrong) one) and help me to either delete the one with the wrong mail or merge the account with the correct mail (dadesina43@yahoo.com) which I have already used to open adobe ID so that I can be able to share the ebook with my laptop.

Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may not get direct help from the forum.

Try contacting Adobe Live Chat: http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2013 Nov 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I need to change or merge the incorrect email address I put on my ADE on my laptop with the correct email address I have on file with Adobe.  Did you get an answer?  My open case  with Adobe hasn't gotten me anywhere yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that I was wrong in other replies where I said account merging is not possible: it is possible to merge accounts (as long as you have id and password for both)

from: http://www.datalogics.com/pdf/doc/acs/JointAccountGuide.pdf

How do I find out which accounts are joined together?

You can go to this page:  https://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/en/JoinAccountLoginForm.jsp to see

which accounts are joined together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have exactly the same problem...
Did you find a solution ?
The adobe chat only redirects me towards forums where no one knows the answer...
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines