Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing HTML- or FlashHelp?

New Here ,
May 08, 2007 May 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have a tutorial version of RoboHelp and I'm now looking for information about how to publish HTML- and FlashHelp. I would also like to know what load times I should expect for a fairly large project with pictures. Is it possible to put the files on a server and access them from an intranet application, or do I have to buy RoboHelp-Server to manage that?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johanssonskan and welcome to the RH community. I'm afraid you are unlikely to get a firm answer to the timescale question as there are so many variables that could affect the answer. Speed of connnection, traffic, number of topics, complexity of the project, whether you republish all files, baggage files, image sizes and formats, hyperlinks, etc. etc. can all have an affect on the publish speed. Most users have no problems publishing to a server. BTW you can publish to a server with good old ordinary RH. The Server product is not required for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

RH? What's that? I'm pretty new to this I must admit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry! It's so easy to fall into all these acronyms. RH = RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Alright! 😃 Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp