• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I opened a book to help a professor, now they can't open it.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the technical resource admin for the College of Health Sciences at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond ,KY. I perform many technical support functions. One of our Associate Dean's had just downloaded an ACSM book and had issues opening. They sent it to me to see if I could open it thinking it might have soem issues. My Adobe Digital editions opened it without question. So I visited the Dean and realized they had authorized their Adobe Digital Editions without an Adobe ID. I reveresed that, signe dthem up with an Adobe ID and re-registered Adobe Digital Editions3.0 with their Adobe ID. When I attempt to open "Their own book", it says it is already licensed/used by another user. Here is my question: How to I unlicense this book from my Adobe Digital Editions so they can open it and use it for their class instrcution? I do not want or need the book, I was merely providing technical support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?