Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alphabetical Lists

Explorer ,
May 09, 2007 May 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

In my current project, I am directly quoting certain legal references which has the following format for alphabetical lists (a). I cannot find the option in RoboHelp X5 to create an alphabetical list with brackets.

Is there a way to modfiy the existing style, or create a new style that will encompass the opening and closing brackets?

Thanks,
CRO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CRO. Unless someone else can come up with a way of doing in RH I think you'll have to resort to customising a bullet format in Word and then importing the .doc file into RH. The trouble is that this just adds text (not proper bullets) so that if the order changes you'll have to change all the bullets. RH does not have any bullet customise feature I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is a general limitation of html in ordered lists. Don't blame RoboHelp.

Search the Web for articles about ordered lists in html, and you'll see just how much you can customize. Choices are

A.
B.

a.
b.

i.
ii.

You can make nested combinations of these styles, but it takes some effort to keep them straight in RH. Manual code fixes may be necessary.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp