• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No JavaHelp Generate Option

New Here ,
May 09, 2007 May 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've download and installed the trial version of RoboHelp HTML 6, and I can't seem to get the option for generating a JavaHelp version.

I've download and installed the JavaHelp 2 sdk. I've got JavaHelp 2.0 download and installed. I've been to the Adobe website, and the only slightly related help there was TechNote rb_34767, "How do I let RoboHelp know where my JDK is installed?" but unfortunately that didn't solve the problem either.

Adobe Customer Service checked to see if the trial version maybe didn't support JavaHelp, but it is supposed to. (OracleHelp too, and I don't see that either.) Any thoughts?

Thanks!
John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

See if the topic on JavaHelp on my site helps you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,
Yes, your article has been a huge help! I'm still not quite sure why JavaHelp won't show up on my trial version, but I now have plenty more ammunition to sell my client hard on a WebHelp solution. :-)

Thanks!
John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

In Peter's article (it's a bit buried down the pages) he mentions you need to right-click the Single Source Layouts pseudo folder and create a new layout. From that dialog you choose JavaHelp. Did you try this?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2007 May 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ah! There it is! I feel foolish that I didn't try this on my own (and a little ticked that RoboHelp wouldn't just display all single source layouts by default).

Thanks!
John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp