• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting the message that my flash player needs up dating.

Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downed the latest version 12 but still keep getting the message. I uninstalled all copies of the flash player and restalled version 12 from the website but sill got the same message. I went to the website and used the troubleshooting for windows but to no avail. Help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact issue, and here are details:

IE: 10

regardless the time I tried to update flash player, still getting the same error.

also tried the method shows here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4804421

no luck

deleted all flash player key in registre, still.

help, thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the following links and selecting "Save target as" (IE) or "Save Link as"(Firefox).

Flash Player Uninstaller

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Save the files to your Downloads folder - DO NOT run anything yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE opening anything, go to the Downloads folder and run the UNINSTALLER to remove Flash Player.

Go to: C/Winows/System32/Macromed and delete the Flash folder there.

Next, run the ActiveX installer.

Lastly, see:Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer  and: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer  to make 100% sure that Flash Player is enabled and NOT being blocked by ActiveX controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think u just simply copy the resolution I mention above, and as I clearly state there, that method didn’t help. I thought maybe I missed something, so I tried all those steps again, the funny part is when I went to http://forums.adobe.com/message/3836593#3836593 and couldn’t view the video due to the flash player problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repair Internet Exploder...

If that doesn't work... STOP using Microsoft's unbearable garbage and get a real browser... one that works

Firefox,

Opera,

Safari,

or

Chrome...

ANY of those will work where IE fails constantly, with the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers), and Chrome doesn't even need that because it has its own Flash Player plug-in built into it.

I didn't copy and paste that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no offence, the reason I thought u copy from the link is what u post here are the exact resolution from the link,

using Chrome might be an option, but I have multiple computers home and only one has this issue, others have the exact settings, win7 32bits IE10, why don't they have problem with flash player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

others have the exact settings, win7 32bits IE10, why don't they have problem with flash player?

That, my friend is one of the great mysteries of the universe. Somehwere on this one system is a difference, however slight. My brother has 3 Windows 8 systems at home. Two have a nice fast connection over Wi-Fi. One lags like AOL dial-up circa 1998, even sitting on the same desk as the router. Wired, it's 30MBPS. It's configured exactly the same as the other two.

Without being able to set two of them side by side and compare setting for setting, I couldn't even guess why yours is having problems, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 7 32 bit with IE10 MSN browser

[ private information removed - see http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731 ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines