• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Support

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried downloading/installing Flash Player at least 20 times. On each occasion it says "download sucessful". I have followed your procedures on the internet (enabling various elements...active scripting, the other name for Flash Player, etc). After the install I get "Thank you for installing Flash Player" I hope you enjoy usinhg it" etc., etc. A few times I saw the Flash Player Icon in the system tray but as soon as I get out of the web site it disappears. Afterwords, neither "downloads" ort "All Programs" do not have Flash Player in them. What am I diong wrong?

To do the above, I have tried to follow your help web pages.

I use Photoshop and Acrobat XI Pro. I'd sure like to have Flash Player operating.

Thanks

[private data removed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll never find it in Programs because it ISN'T a program. It's a "plug-in" for your browser. You'll find it in C/Windows/System32/Macromed/Flash, and on 64 bit systems it's also in C/Windows/SysWOW64/Macromed/Flash.

You'll see whether it's enabled by clicking the "gear" icon in IE and choosing "Manage Add-ons", or in Firefox, clicking Tools>Add-ons and looking under the Plug-ins tab.

Oh, it's extremely unwise to post your personal info (phone number especially) in a PUBLIC FORUM. ID theft, stalking and worse can be done from just that tidbit. I'll have it removed but don't do it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike,

Thanks. I'm pr4etty much a "dummy" on this. I went to the manage add-ons

and found nothing that talked/looked like flash player. The only Adobe stuff

was three .pdf toolbars and 2 Java SSV helpers.

Do I need to do something else?

Thanks

JAck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines