• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use flash on Opera or IE on Windows 8

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the Opera web browser on a windows 8 computer for some time now, however the flash player has slowly been malfunctioning. First it started with embeded players on websites like the daily show being either unable to play or just being a blank square, it continued like that for various sites until I finally managed to get the newest version. However, this evening I was trying to watch a youtube video when it said I was unable to play it useing the current flash plugin, I uninstalled flash from my computer in order to re-install it however, everytime I click the download button on the webpage, it sends me to the adobe.com homepage instead, a common response when I had tried it before. I have tried using the FAQ's but they have been unable to solve the problem. I am unsure what to do now and would greatly appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines