• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blocked Plug In

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the latest version of Flash Player but it still shows the 'Blocked Plug In' message everywhere in my Safari Browser

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>About This Mac

What OS version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and which version of Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Maria, the version of OS X will determine that.

10.6 = Safari 5

10.7 & 10.8 = Safari 6

10.9 = Safari 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using OS 10.7.5
... and Safari 6.0.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a "clean install" per the illustrated instructions at the end of this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1343084

I did that install with 10.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mike, I followed your steps, but it at the point I empty my trash it kept saying that I couldn't remove Flash Player pref.pane as it was in use and I couldn't figure out how to deactivate it's use... I then carried on to finish the steps with it still in the trash (just incase it still worked) but I got nowhere in resolving the problem. I then just decided to make all system updates to see if it did anything, and now like magic, everything is working like clockwork once more! I have no idea what the problem might have been but it has been resolved! Thanks for your time and help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines