• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfchart MX7 doesn't scale results like MX6

Contributor ,
Apr 19, 2007 Apr 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears to be a bug in cfchart in ColdFusion MX7 where if you are trying to display a bar chart from a query with too many rows, the chart will display with no bars in it.

For example, if I have a query with 365 rows (one for each day of the year), and I try to display it in a CFCHART that is 600px wide, the chart data won't appear. If I specify a width of 850px, the chart data appears.

In ColdFusion 6, the chart would automatically scale the bars so you could squish as much data into a small space as you wanted. Does anyone know a way to re-create this in MX7?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 11, 2007 May 11, 2007
I changed the chart type to 'line' instead of 'bar' and it worked. There must be a bug with bar charts in MX7

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
May 11, 2007 May 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I changed the chart type to 'line' instead of 'bar' and it worked. There must be a bug with bar charts in MX7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation