• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After converting an RH9 project to RH10, the font list on toolbar had 2 fonts listed

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a RoboHelp 9 project to RoboHelp 10 this morning. If I go to the Font list in the toolbar the only thing I see is Arial and Times Roman. As suggested in one of the the questions, I created a new project file and the fonts are listed correctly. Then I copied the rhfontset.apj from the new project file to the converted project file but that did not change anyhing.

Is there something else I can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also remove the CPD file?

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I did not. Do I delete it before or after I replace the rhfontset file? Or can I do it at the same time?

Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I removed the CPD file and replaced the RHfontset file but it didn't make a difference. The fonts are still missing in the drop down list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp