Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUDIO AND YOUTUBE

Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE AUDIO AND YOUTUBE ARE OUT OF SYNC. EVER SINCE I UPDATED FLASHPLAYER IT'S BEEN OUT OF SYNC? LIKE BEFORE I UPDATED FLASHPLAYER I CAN WATCH YOUTUBE WITH NO PROBLEM ON FULLSCREEN, BUT NOW I ALMOST HAVE TO STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE BECAUSE FLASHPLAYER DOESN'T GET IT. AND NOO IT'S NOT MY SYSTEM SO DON'T ASK. IM GETTING FRUSTRATED AT THIS POINT. THE QUESTION IS HOW DO I FIX THIS? OR CAN FLASHPLAYER FIX THIS???????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help us to help you:

What OS?

What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows XP, and google Chrome. ever since i updated flashplayer its been out of sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You DIDN'T update Flash Player in Chrome.... Unless you updated Chrome (32.0.1700.107m is the latest). It has its own plug-in and it CAN'T be updated from here and it DOESN'T update with the Flash Player updater. IF you updated Flash Player, you updated either the ActiveX for IE or the standard for Firefox, but those function 100% independently of the "PepperFlash" plug-in in Chrome. Additionally, you CAN'T download, update, or repair the PepperFlash Plug-in from here. Adobe writes the code and hands it off to Google who modify it to a PPAPI plug-in and they embed it. It's "their baby" from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2014 Feb 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soo how am i able to fix this? Or am i gonna have to watch it from a differant browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2014 Feb 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try this:

1. Exit chrome, make sure it is not running

2. Using Windows explorer go to C:\users\[user name]\AppData\local\Google\Chrome\User data\Pepperflash

3. Delete the folders you see there

4. Start chrome again.

Notes:

[user name] is your logon name.

In order to access the AppData folder, you need to "Show Hidden Files and Folders" in your Folder Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK im confused on step 2 i have tried everything, i don't know where to go for step 2. Soo do i use Internet Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines