• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 9 installation issues

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing Adobe Presenter 9 on Windows 8 MS powerpoint 2010 and receive the following error messages - have tried rebooting and reinstalling and still receive these:

Exit Code: 7

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DS010 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 4 error(s)

----------- Payload: Adobe Player for Embedding 3.3 3.3.0.0 {354D20E6-A25F-4728-9DA6-C9003D8F2928} -----------

ERROR: DS010: Invalid library file ARKCmdFS.dll. Cannot get GetCommandObject API address for command InstallAdobeVersionedFile(Seq 1)

----------- Payload: Adobe Player for Embedding x64 3.3 3.3.0.0 {9254D539-549A-41DD-A7DA-251766F2B76F} -----------

ERROR: DS010: Invalid library file ARKCmdFS.dll. Cannot get GetCommandObject API address for command WoW64FSReflection(Seq 1)

----------- Payload: Adobe Presenter Video Creator 9.0 (64 Bit) 9.0.0.0 {CBA6C15E-D6A3-11E2-B4B8-932C3C87F6B0} -----------

ERROR: DS010: Invalid library file ARKCmdFS.dll. Cannot get GetCommandObject API address for command WoW64FSReflection(Seq 1)

----------- Payload: Adobe Presenter 9.0 9.0.0.0 {AABAC03B-D6A3-11E2-B4B8-922E8DCBB854} -----------

ERROR: DS010: Invalid library file ARKCmdFS.dll. Cannot get GetCommandObject API address for command InstallFile(Seq 1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2014 Feb 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Support,

Please see the following help documents:-

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-exit-6-exit-7.html

Let me know if it works for you or if you need any help.

Wish you a great day ahead.

Regards,

Puspendra Yadav

Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Puspendra,

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Presenter again. None of the

links you supplied are applicable to Windows 8. Can I get a refund on this

product as it doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 8?

Thanks,

Alison

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Pushpendra yadav <forums_noreply@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Alison you are not alone in asking if there are refunds.

I am having a lot of problems with Presenter 9 with Powerpoint 2013 under Windows 8.1. First problem (after the strange installation process) is that it thought that the serial number was expired (thread 823211) but the latest is that when you import a video it crashes.  I was wondering if the Presenter 9 was tested with latest Powerpoints as it used to be more stable. I suspect it is more Windows 8's fault than Adobe but it requires integration to work.

Thanks

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alison,

Greetings from Adobe support,

I apologize for the inconveniece you are facing because of this issue, I would be happy to assist you on this concern.

I have tested Adobe Presenter 9 on Windows 8 and 8.1 and its working fine . I do have installed the same version of Presenter 9 (32 bit) along with the Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 in my own machine and I dont have any issues.

Would you mind if you can share your contact details at tcssup@adobe.com , just send me an email and I will contact you.

I wish you  a great day ahead.

Regards,

Puspendra Yadav

Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Puspendra Yadav,

I have been having similar crashing issues for months.

I have Windows 8 Pro 64bit, Office 2013 64bit and Presenter 9 64 bit.

Presenter 9 Opens fine and works. but the powerpoint options like to record audio for slides causes a crash everytime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter is not compatible with Office 2013 64 bit. Tech specs for Presenter can be found here: http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/tech-specs.html

Presenter Tech Specs.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jorma,

Thanks, this saved me a lot of time. I was interested in the comment by Puspendra that he had Presenter 32 bit installed. The Presenter 9 downloads, checks the system first to decide which version to install. It then installs by itself - mine was 64bit. If it spotted Windows 64 bit then it should have indicated not compatible.

Easy solution to drop it on my laptop running Windows 7 32bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to reinstall Windows, or change OS. Presenter works fine in 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows 7 and 8. The issue is with the 64 bit version of PPT 2013. Just move to the 32 bit version of PPT 2013 or an older version of PPT, and Presenter will work fine. The installer detects the the version of PPT and installs the appropriate version of Presenter, I would think it would throw an error with PPT 2013 64 Bit, but I haven't tested.

I run Presenter on Windows 8.1, 64 bit, and PPT 07, 32 bit (I've been too lazy to update), and it works just fine. Previously I was on Windows 7, 64 bit, and PPT 07, 32 bit, and it ran just fine as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also get this very same message (shown as first entry) - for over a year (purchased 12/14). I've gone so far as to download the software from different browsers (Chrome, FireFox - as suggested in an Adobe work around), but STILL GET THE SAME MESSAGE!

I have spent countless HOURS attempting to FIX the problem - and feel I should be reimbursed for MY TIME - Adobe techs are being PAID for theirs - I SHOULD BE PAID FOR MY TIME TOO!

Perhaps the best option and most equitable solution would be to upgrade us lowly Presenter 9 victims to the Presenter 10 version - especially since Presenter 9 it DOESN'T WORK! Maybe the 10 version has been upgraded to fix the bugs???

OS - Windows 8.1

Core i7 - 3770S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources