• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to enable the flash player in windows 8?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8/_jcr_content/main-pars/procedure_0/proc_par/step_3/step_par/image.img.png/section001_003.png

How to enable the flash player in windows 8 while there is no any shockwave flash object in the manage add-ons?

It is never have the Shockwave Flash Object in my Manage Add-Ons. How to add it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the above screenshot is not what you see on your system?

Have you tried Show: All add-ons ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the screenshot is the picture from the Adobe site, in my system there is no any of the Shockwave Flash Object and neather in the All add-ons. I have tried to install the Flash Player with reinstall the IE from the Control Panel/ add or remove windows components, it is not work. I am thinking maybe there is something we can change from the Regedit window, but I'm not that expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without removing a specific Windows Update KB Patch, and two registry keys, you CANNOT uninstall the Flash Player ActiveX Plug-in for IE in Win 8.

Microsoft released a new update for Flash Player in IE just the other day.

Have you run Windows Update recently?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I've done the latest update KB2929825, but there is nothing helped. I've run the test from Flash Player install web site, it says flash player is disabled something, need follow the step to enable like the first picture, but there is no any Shockwave Flash Object in my All add-ons. I just wendered why they didnt give a reinstall pack simplly reinstall it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines