• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a phone number for your company so I can call you

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with the Sony eReader app I have on my tablet something wrong with my tablet I had to but basically I do a factory reset and when I downloaded the app again it wouldn't get it kept on giving me 1190 air I contacted Sony and they said I had too many browser search something on there that it won't let me connect to my books they said its something on your end and you guys can help me please give me a phone number so I can talk to somebody

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they may have mis-directed you. This is the forum for the free Adobe Reader and not the Sony e-reader.

dragonnight989 wrote:

they said I had too many browser search something on there

I'm not sure what that means. Also, these forums aren't for browser issues.

Maybe if you can give much more detail (like how exactly and Adobe product is involved and what product it is), we can at least send you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines