• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to activate the build in account inside the CC mebership.

Engaged ,
Jan 11, 2014 Jan 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Could someone please help me - I have tried to find out how to activate the BC "web basic" for 5 sites, which should be included in my CC mebership, but I cannot find out how to activate.

A have made a trial account on BC, but it is not the same as far as I can see.

Thanks in advance

Ulf

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

You do not do it that way. If you log into your Creative Cloud, in the interface it should be in there. Making a free trail site via the BC site outside your CC I do not think BC can transfer into a CC one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Liam - I'll have another go at it

Ulf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2014 Feb 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem, although i created the site through Muse.

I followed the steps on Business Catalyst to push the site live, 1 of my 5, and it says in the dashboard that I have "Web Hosting" package, rather than "Web Basic" package...  Any idea how to do this correctly so i have the Web Basic package?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just found that my issue was actually just that the free accounts you get as Creative Cloud members are "WebHosting" packages, and that is the same as the WebBasic package. My bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines